Why subscribe? Because we would love you to become a “regular” around here plus you can:
- Read hiking, bushwalking and backpacking trip reports from across the world
- Keep up with the latest information about specific trips such as the Overland Track, South Coast Track and other major Australian and international walks.
- Meet and read about some terrific outdoor people in our “Walk a mile in their shoes” interview series
- Check out gear reviews and ideas by experienced bushwalkers who own and use it on their trips.
- Get early notification for competitions and special offers
- Have a bit of fun reading about our hiking adventures
Subscribing to Our Hiking Blog can be a bit fiddly but you only have to do it once.
From then on, you will receive a short email letting you know when we have added new content.
Remember, no new content, no email.
(and no emails from us or anyone else about anything – we value you and your privacy and would never share your email address)
Ok, a short “how to subscribe” lesson
Enter your email address in the box below and click “Subscribe”
A “thingy” like this will then appear.
Type in the weird letters that appear and click “Complete Subscription Request” (circled below in red)
The screen below will appear. Click “Close window” – that’s it for now.
Within a few minutes (we hope) you will receive an email at the address you nominated. Sometimes it might get mistaken for spam – you might check that folder if the email does not appear within an hour.
The email will look like the one below.
Click on the link (circled in red) to activate your subscription.
That’s it, subscription complete – congratulations and many thanks!
The big day arrives, a new post is created by us on Our Hiking Blog and an email arrives in your inbox. We have set it up as a summary of the information, if it looks interesting click on the title and read the whole post.
It will look similar to the one below.
You ALWAYS have the option to “Unsubscribe” from Our Hiking Blog.
You may be sick of our witty posts, overwhelmed by our fantastic information or just can’t be bothered reading our great stuff anymore.
At the bottom of each update from “Feedburner” will be an option to “unsubscribe now”. Just click on that link and you won’t receive any more emails. Many thanks for subscribing.