BUT, without a goal or plan where are we?
Probably meandering aimlessly from one year to the next, thinking about organising an adventure somewhere, or dare I say, looking back with regret on all those lost opportunities from our Nursing Home bed.
So, time for action we reckon!
Time to list a few things we WILL do in 2011.
- We will travel back to Cambodia and take our time exploring the Angkor Wat area.
- We will walks sections of the Great Ocean Walk and have a new eGuide Book completed by mid 2011.
- We will publish more helpful gear reviews on Our Hiking Blog
- We will take the time to explore more of the Australian Alps, especially near Mt Beauty
- Sue will hike the Overland Track in April
- Frank will try and sneak down there some time…. for work of course, to up grade our How to Hike the Overland Track guide
- We will finish an eBook about “what to wear hiking” that will be available for free on Our Hiking Blog
- Frank will get fitter…….
Care to join us?
List your hiking trip plans, new gear “must gets” and any other outdoor adventure related resolutions for 2011 below, in the bit that says leave a reply, yep, it’s that simple!
Oh, and have a great 2011!
Image: mnorri via Flickr