Just a quick post to let you know we are still busy editing Food to Go, our new guide on how to eating well in the outdoors.
So,what is the current state of play?
- Food to Go will be over 120 pages
- It includes over 50 high quality images taken specially for the book by our co-author Deb Hadskis.
- Bill Journee from Social Media Solutions is just about to start creating the masterpiece using Adobe InDesign.
- We are worried it is going to be too long and have too much detail (not a bad problem to have)
- It will sell in eBook format (you will download it from here) for $A19.90
- We really hope it will be ready in about three weeks (read editing block here…)
The chapter’s are coming together well. They should be along these lines:
- Planning your menu – including over 10 guest menus from experienced outdoors people
- Our top eight tips to get organized for your trip
- Supermarket options – what works off the shelves
- Freeze Dried and prepackaged food – user reviews
- Dehydrating food – the best “how to” we have seen
- Step by step guide to dehydrating anything from a whole meal to yogurt or fruit
- Breakfast – including dehydrating your eggs
- Lunch – what to eat on the go
- Dinner – with 50 plus recipe ideas
- A sweet ending – easy deserts
- Drinks and hydration
- Scroggin, Gorp and other nibbles
- Pots, pans and cooking gear
Just a gentle reminder for those who have yet to register for the pre-release 20% discount, you should click here to register and save yourself a couple of dollars if you decide to buy it.
To see more of Deb’s great pictures, click here to check them out.